WEKI MEKI (위키미키) – TIKI-TAKA (99%) ★ MV REACTION



Thanks so much for watching our reaction! Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification 🔔 for more reactions and a wide variety of other Kpop content!

★ Official MV:
#Wekimeki #TikiTaka

⬇️ You can follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Patreon in the links below.
————————————————————————
⋆ Request our next video! Support us on Patreon and become a wonderful spud 🍠

————————————————————————
⋆ Follow us on SNS 🌠
→ Instagram: @k_junkies / @kjunkies_amanda | @kjunkies_nati
→ Twitter: @kjunkies_amanda | @kjunkies_nati
→ Facebook:
————————————————————————
▸ Disclaimer: We do not own the content used in our videos – Our videos are made for entertainment purposes only!

source: https://dinhk.net/

Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://dinhk.net/category/giai-tri/

Category
Tags
No Tag

23 Responses

  1. Janice Loraine says:

    Plllzzz react to target – baby come back home , song is soo good 😭🔥🔥😍

  2. bary jabar hamidy says:

    Just want to tell you what 99% means. There's one boy that They've been in kinda flirting relationship(some), it's progressing(tiki taka) so well but still only 99%. The rest 1% is the boy's courage to confess or kiss or anything to make the relationship officially started.

  3. Janice Loraine says:

    Stan wekimeki❤❤

  4. helloiamkris says:

    this is by far their most public friendly title track and i’m really hoping this is the song they get popular with 😤

  5. SandyPop says:

    amanda can see the future!

  6. 장민호 says:

    위키미키는 사랑입니다.

  7. RIN RACH says:

    do reaction to winner jinu ft mino call anytime mv https://youtu.be/dzUALQqbARo please 🙏🏻

  8. arcadian says:

    i LOVE this song but lua got absolutely zero lines. she got half a sentence and it’s so cruel,lucy had barely 3 seconds as well:( i feel bad for the girls,fantasio needs to get their shit together cause some of the suyeon/doyeon/yoojeong lines could have easily been given to them but i don’t expect any better at this point.

  9. martinksk88 says:

    Olso you can say that is 99% Weki Meki and 1% Lua…

  10. Zubair NMW says:

    Haha the sparkles scream got me! I loved the reaction, it's such a catchy song. I am just getting into Weki Meki and loving it!

    I'd love to see your reaction to Pentagons new song Happiness, it's their 2nd Japanese single and it doesn't have many views I don't know why but its so good, it has a really fun happy energy.

  11. ESC Stella says:

    i think that the mermaid you're talking about is sei💞 she's so cutee

  12. Enni Hartikainen says:

    still upset lua didn’t get lines….

  13. Matthew k says:

    Crazy pink hair 😂🐩🌹

  14. latha naik says:

    Plz react to zgirls'streets of gold' and Zboys'holla holla' mv

  15. Mason ig says:

    The mermaid girl is Sei she was on produce 101!!

  16. Iremi Rei says:

    Please react to Winner Jinu's solo 'Call anytime'♥♥♥

  17. Paa Laa says:

    Yoojung😘😍

  18. Wiktor Rogala says:

    Personally I was more of a Picky picky fan…

    Wasn’t a fave of this comeback. But the song was good. Not my style tho ❤️

  19. Drewski217 says:

    The song is about how a guy they're with/into isn't fully in their relationship and needs to give that extra 1% to make things perfect hence the 'we're 99(%)

  20. Chafi LEGGO BLACKJACK ELVIS says:

    I saw this comment on the MV that explains the title perfectly: "its 99% now, and when Lua gets lines its going to be 100%" and honestly i cant stop laughing 😀

  21. Torb Nymublous says:

    Ya they're Charlie's Angels Yoojung did interview telling how all video connect they went undercover in picky picky after busting out of prison in crush

  22. Chenny says:

    Amanda screaming over the sparkler prediction at 3:01 was a Mood

  23. Asyraff says:

    Doyeon with bangs are just gorgeous 😍😊😂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *